WTC Beer Festival Update

Sarisin

As promised, here is what I discovered last night when I was at the WTC. By the way I took one of my straight ladies to see 'Kiss of the Dragon' - not a bad chop socky flick. She liked it anyway.

I think you can go with the Beer Festival being in full swing this weekend. They were putting the finishing touches on the large Mittweida stage. Their beer garden had what looked like training going on for the staff - some cuties in that group. Has anyone tried this beer? You don't see it in the farang nightlife bars.

My friend and I had a beer in the already open Heineken 'pavilion.' Not crowded, but they were serving cold beer and good food. A couple of tables of lovely office ladies nearby kept distracting me. Thai women are incredible flirts when they see you with another Thai lady. And, I am not just talking BGs here.

The Singha pavilion looked about ready to open too. Plenty of food booths on the periphery.

No rain for the last 3 days or so. Beautiful weather, although a bit on the warm side.

With that stage up, I am betting they will have one or more top Thai pop groups on hand this weekend.

A nice alternative venue to the usual and a great place to take your lady. Or, just go to try and get lucky with those flirting office ladies. They sure do put away the beer, so you never know? wink.gif" border="0

Archived