Interesting webcam

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

while I was searching for the website of the Thai Bible Society I came across an establishment that seems to be in Pattaya and is called Devil's Den . Investigating further I found out that they have a live webcam which allows the innocent visitor to watch female Thai citizens for example eating or using a mobile phone .

http://devilsdenpattaya.com/Live.php

Several readers might be surprised that their loved ones did in fact not walk back to the village as promised in exchange for monthly payments . I refuse to accept any responsibility for broken hearts resulting from this thread.

BuBi

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched the ladies over 1 hour this afternoon buying lottery tickets . One of them drinks a lot of water . Currently they are eating .

One girls is currently writing a love letter to her boy friend - the next rent is due.

:content:

I watched the ladies over 1 hour this afternoon buying lottery tickets . One of them drinks a lot of water . Currently they are eating .

One girls is currently writing a love letter to her boy friend - the next rent is due.

:content:

Is it that time of the month already, damn, sorry fellows I have to rush off now, I am off to the bank again - me lub her to mut :beer:

Archived