Interesting webcam

buffalo_bill

Dumsoda, I take it you liked Billabong then? Was having a look at that one myself. Which type of room did you have standard, deluxe or superior? Did you find it noisy trying to sleep in soi LK Metro or are you always out till the early hours?!

Cheers Simie.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dumsoda, I take it you liked Billabong then? Was having a look at that one myself. Which type of room did you have standard, deluxe or superior? Did you find it noisy trying to sleep in soi LK Metro or are you always out till the early hours?!

Cheers Simie.

Simie,

Billabong is a great place. Took a standard room 650 Bt...very good value. Didn't have issues sleeping, although LK can be quite loud till 2 ish. Billabong has 24 Hr service and staff are very good and friendly. Nice relaxed atmosphere and not pressured by the girls....but there are also some attractive options available, if that is what you require...

There are also brand new rooms around the corner in Lengkee.....China Gardens Hotel and Restaurant....just opened and looks great....standard rooms 800 & Jaquizzi rooms 1200...also read they are doing cheap deals during low season (subject to availability)....well worth a look

Cheers DS

Cheers for that DS. Actually the main thing putting me off actually staying in LK Metro is that I'd be with the wife and as I've been know (by accident of course!) to wonder into Lolitas now and again that might be a problem having to walk past? :hmmm:

Simie.

p.s. they do take poms don't they?! ;)

After 5 days watching I am very concerned about eating habits at the Devil's Den . Neither do they seem to have a proper canteen , breaks appear to be totally unscheduled and occasionally they forget to use underpants .

I am considering to ring there today .

Cheers for that DS. Actually the main thing putting me off actually staying in LK Metro is that I'd be with the wife and as I've been know (by accident of course!) to wonder into Lolitas now and again that might be a problem having to walk past? :hmmm:

Simie.

p.s. they do take poms don't they?! ;)

LOL...dunno mate..... I'll check for ya cobber....

Hmmmm with wife....

Avoid LK Metro...too many distractions....Big ""L's"...DD.....OMG

Here's a tip

Chef@Home....Jomtiem Beach Road between Sois 4 & 5

Excellent rooms above a very nice Bar / Restaurant

Seaview rooms with Balconies 1000 Bt / nyt including 2 breakfasts...food is good as well.

You can always slip over the hill for 10 Bt on a songtow

Will be back there next week....I'll pick up a card and PT you the details

Highly recommended....rooms & bathrooms are finished to a very good standard....and the price is super keen (incl B/fasts)

Cheers DS

Archived