Miss America Sexually Molested by TSA

cavanami

Miss America Sexually Molested by TSA

These people are completely out of control!

In the video below, the former beauty queen who held the Miss America title in 2003, Susie Castillo, says a TSA “screener†fondled her vagina during an intrusive pat-down.

Ms. Castillo was subjected to the groping after she refused to enter a naked body scanner at the airport in Dallas, Texas.

In late 2010, the TSA put in place new procedure guidelines instructing agents to use their “palms and fingers†to “probe†airline customer bodies for hidden weapons, including breasts and other private parts.

On April 15, CNN reported that people who complain about naked body scanners and intrusive airport pat-downs will be investigated as terrorists and criminals...

LmADZpqhKhQ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< for hidden weapons, including breasts and other private parts. >>

Boobs and "other private parts" are weapons? Will passengers be required to remove them before boarding?

I've been poked in the eye with a firm nipple...be careful out there!!!

<< for hidden weapons' date=' including breasts and other private parts. >>

Boobs and "other private parts" are weapons? Will passengers be required to remove them before boarding?

[/quote']

I've been poked in the eye with a firm nipple...be careful out there!!!

Yes, but you asked politely before she did it :beer: Well, we are assuming it was a he :nahnah:

Interesting to see a beauty queen without a ton of makeup on...

You should meet some of the models I have in my database in real life ..... . On the pictures they look like WOW. Then they show up at a casting and it is ... ermmm whom were you exactly?

They do not resemble their pics in real life at all!

W

Archived