Miss America Sexually Molested by TSA

cavanami

I might add that anyone who has ever served in the military probably doesnt have as many issues with this kind of thing - thats a generalisation, but I vividly recall night one at Recruit training. They get everyone to take a shower, you then have to stand in front of a Corporal sitting on a chair (careful, Grev ..), lift your Johnson and give him a guided tour of your tackle. Thats not the end of it, sadly - you then have to bend over, spread your cheeks while he makes some smartarse comment about your sexual history. The only thing worse than being a recruit would be spending 12 months there as a Corporal, but it was a fast-track to the Sergeant's Mess. The final indignity comes at discharge time, when the good Doctor gives you the rubber glove treatment, but by that time I had stood naked in front of so many people that I didnt give a rats arse.

I might add that I dont think female recruits had to go through the same 'cavity search', but I cant be sure about that. Its definitely not something that they mention in the Recruiting literature. ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the old joke, they had a barrel on the ship/army base (etc) and you would put your Mr. Happy in a hole in the barrel and would enjoy much pleasure...later it would be your turn in the barrel :dunno:

...then there was the long running folklore myth of the sailor that "humped" some of the turkeys that were to be cooked for thanksgiving but no one would eat turkey after the "story" got out so they deep sixed all the turkeys!

...and the stories/myths go on...

If I were Obama and I wanted to play politics. About 3 months before the election I'd order TSA to stop these body searches.

The Republicans can say he's making it safe for terrorists to get a bomb into an airport but I think the court of public opinion wouldn't care.

Just the old joke, they had a barrel on the ship/army base (etc) and you would put your Mr. Happy in a hole in the barrel and would enjoy much pleasure...later it would be your turn in the barrel :dunno:

...then there was the long running folklore myth of the sailor that "humped" some of the turkeys that were to be cooked for thanksgiving but no one would eat turkey after the "story" got out so they deep sixed all the turkeys!

...and the stories/myths go on...

555555! I actually know a guy who said he did this when drunk and horny one Thanksgiving eve (in civilian life). He was a nut, so possibly true. Said he told no one and the turkey was cooked and consumed the next day! :barf::yikes:

Archived