• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"All modesty aside, mine has been described as a weapon."

Because of the smell?

Sanuk!

PS :)

LMAO...good one! TMI (too much information) and a slight derailment but I shave it and sprinkle sweet smelling baby powder down there.

My thinking is if I am going to ask a girl to go down there I want to make it as an enjoyable experience as possibly. Havng sweaty, salty balls doesn't encourage a return performance.

Texas Bill Would Make Invasive Pat-Downs a Felony

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A former Miss USA's claims of being groped during a pat-down at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport could be a felony under a bill gaining momentum in the Texas Legislature.

The bill would make it illegal for a security officer to intentionally touch someone's private areas -- even atop clothing -- unless they have probable cause to believe the person is carrying something illegal.

Bill sponsor State Rep. David Simpson says the searches are removing people's dignity.

Last fall the Transportation Security Administration started a new pat-down procedure.

Susie Castillo, crowned Miss USA in 2003, said she was "molested" during a pat-down last April.

TSA spokesman Obersturmführer Nicholas Kimball says the agency doesn't comment on pending legislation. He insists current security measures are the best ways to mitigate the risk of terrorism.

Link

Archived