Miss America Sexually Molested by TSA

cavanami

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From that description' date=' it sounds more like you were in the navy than the army. :shocked:

[/quote']

You're thinking of the Air Force, Flashguy. :nono::cover::beer:

Air Force, Navy... what's the diff?

:neener::beer:

InBXu-iY7cw

Ps. On topic - these security patdowns are borderline assinine. Flying into the US today is like trying to enter East Berlin in the 60s. It's getting a little stupid.

Pps. I like her better without make-up.

You should try walking out of the country. At Nogales, Arizona you have a good chance of being stopped and searched for no reason and if you do get by that part, you will meet up with at least one or more people holding M4's (automatic version) watching your ever move.

With out your knowledge your picture will probably be taken.

All this talk of the Navy 'barrel' prompts me to ask why I've never heard of a 'glory hole' bar anywhere in Thailand ? I know KS prefers such talk to be restricted to NL, but we dont have to go into specifics. I guess Eden may have plumbed the depths of what's on offer, and I have never been too keen on exposing my private parts to an unknown environment on the other side of a wall (!), but I'm sure it would draw its share of punters looking for something new and different. Rule Number One would have to be that you never, ever got to see what was on the other side of that wall. ;)

All this talk of the Navy 'barrel' prompts me to ask why I've never heard of a 'glory hole' bar anywhere in Thailand ? I know KS prefers such talk to be restricted to NL, but we dont have to go into specifics. I guess Eden may have plumbed the depths of what's on offer, and I have never been too keen on exposing my private parts to an unknown environment on the other side of a wall (!), but I'm sure it would draw its share of punters looking for something new and different. Rule Number One would have to be that you never, ever got to see what was on the other side of that wall. ;)

You don't hear of glory holes nor dogging in Thailand. You never will hear of hogging.

When I was in the Army (doh - I'm starting to see a pattern), the younger guys did have competitions similar to the 'hogging' described in that entry, but 'grab a granny' was a lot more popular. Funny when I think back - most of those 'grannies' were younger than I am now.

Flasher, I dont want to know what you get up to at, ahem, gentleman's clubs ;)

Archived