ANOTHER Dead Farang Found in a Canal

Hugh_Hoy

(Finally, a bit of discretion on the part of Thai cops.)

The Udonthani Police Department reported finding a farang man's body last Saturday in a canal on the outskirts of the city. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Udonthani. He was wearing black fishnet Stockings, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, and an Obama T-shirt.

The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

BTW, anybody heard from NG lately?

HH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH apparently got slammed pretty hard by several people for daring to question Mekong's numerous adventures. He said fark it and left ... though he said he might be back some day. Hopefully, he will.

That is want I expect happened. I like the guy but he sure could overreact.

{edit: Just checked. His last log in was YESTERDAY! So he is still around.}

{And another edit: Looked and dont see OH calling Mekong out at all. I did, but he never responded. So no idea why OH is not posting.}

OH is doing fine. We attended a Khmer New Year celebration at a Buddhist temple here in California 2 weeks ago. No...we're not Buddhist. Just there for the eye candy and "the culture". :content:

OH told me that he checks the board, but apparently hasn't seen any postings/subjects that urged him to resume posting. He indicated that he probably will jump into the sandbox again sometime in the future.

HH

Archived