ANOTHER Dead Farang Found in a Canal

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Corinth - I don't know ... maybe he got tired of people jumping on Mekong then. It was about that time, when some posters were getting pretty heavy with their criticisms of other posters. :dunno:

More or less, I suppose he just decided the board wasn't as much fun any more.

Oh is fine, we talk semi often. I went away to see if i could. Maybe this is my last post too. Frankly he and i both agree the board isn't much fun anymore, the jokes may have been boring, but they oddly where cement. Chappie, dc, oh, all of us post a lot less than before. When a post can be banned for innuendo, then oddly this place becomes a lot like travelling to the usa. I have some great little adventures to tell, like how Lk and i recently found a great little bar on the mekong in vientiane, but if i name the place, i'll get banned. Sad really that one board member has so much power. Even lk wanted to post about this great little bar, but thinks he could be accursed for board member bashing. Like bust pics, which i miss, in news threads. People need to lighten up a bit. Or turn off the light (new zealand joke)

Archived