train from Suvarnabhumi

hawaiijohn

You can wait 15 minutes for a taxi which is clean or where the taxi-driver doesn't look shady or tries the 500 baht scam.

I for one don't understand the need to take alot of luggage to LOS, from most of the dress sense I see from middle aged farnags in the entertainment districts, why they would not just get fake designer clothes on suk :beer:

Oh yeah, to all the fashionistas (sic) out there, board shorts don't go with any tee-shirts/shirts except white (and even that should be avoided in any area outside of a beach/pool :beer:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can wait 15 minutes for a taxi which is clean or where the taxi-driver doesn't look shady or tries the 500 baht scam.

I for one don't understand the need to take alot of luggage to LOS, from most of the dress sense I see from middle aged farnags in the entertainment districts, why they would not just get fake designer clothes on suk :beer:

Oh yeah, to all the fashionistas (sic) out there, board shorts don't go with any tee-shirts/shirts except white (and even that should be avoided in any area outside of a beach/pool :beer:

I am full up when I fly into LOS as I have my supply of various cheese and sausages, all quite heavy. I have three suitcases filled to at least 25 Kg, each. No way I am going to drag that bunch up/down stairs to ride the train!

Easy, arrive LOS, throw the luggage on to a trolley, wheel it out to the taxi. When I get to the condo, they have a small trolley there, so up to the room with the lot of it.

There is no BTS if your talking about Makkasan to Phetchburi MRT. They need a connection similar to the Asoke BTS/Sukhumvit MRT station at this point.

They also need a taxi pickup/drop off location at the Airport Link station there too.

This is one thing they finally got right in Brisbane and Sydney - trains to the airport(s) [domestic and international]. It took a ridiculous number of years, but it finally happened.

Best airport train I've ever been on is the VFT from HK Airport into Kowloon. So modern, quite and clean - a real contrast to what is waiting for you out on the street. As someone who feels claustropobic in big crowds, HK and Jakarta probably werent ideal destinations.

Archived