train from Suvarnabhumi

hawaiijohn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gold Coast is a second home to freewheeling Japanese chicks looking for wild times.

Mind you, I don't go down there too much these days, and with the high aussie dollar I am unsure what the japanese numbers are these days, but Brisbane is a plethora of young asians, who are just out to enjoy and relax and as I have said, for a beer, a hamburger and a couple of laughs, it is off to a hotel or your own place 4 times out of 10, you have got to love those numbers :beer:

Before it opened, I beat up on the airport train on a regular basis. Now ...

I live 2 blocks from Phayatai station. With a knapsack/light luggage, a motorbike taxi is 20 baht. Ticket to Swampy 40 baht.

Coming back, the only difference is I get a cab going back to my apartment. 35-37 baht.

Summary: for 2 people, light luggage...

Going: 120 baht total

Return:<120 baht total

Maybe 30 mins max, guaranteed no traffic.

Always a seat.

Quick, cheap, for sure on time.

I take back all the mean things I said before. For MY situation. For others, it's probably still a crap deal, designed by morons, twats, wankers and thieves.

The Gold Coast is a second home to freewheeling Japanese chicks looking for wild times.

Sadly, its also a second home for drunken fuckwits looking for fights. Its a lot like Pattaya but everything costs more. Still prefer to take my chances in Pattaya over most of the Australian nightlife precincts.

Archived