Low Season Indicators

Gadfly

Gobble your joking right? The girls around here line up any time a single or hopefully single mate of mine shows up/

OK

- bags packed. Check.

- flight ticket paid for. Check

- tourist visa sorted. Check

- spare liver packed on ice. Check

In short, I am too much of a big girl's blouse to drink alongside a man of your alcoholic fortitude ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiz true, very true I am not a drinker, I prefer to place my erect solid man thing into various young ladies, I prefer three times a day, I will settle for 2, nothing less.

If you want sex with cute gals, and the odd tipple I am your man, if you want to drink to the point it painful to stay around, I am not your man,

Young gals I lust for, women I love, beer is nice, that's all

Tiz true, very true I am not a drinker, I prefer to place my erect solid man thing into various young ladies, I prefer three times a day, I will settle for 2, nothing less.

If you want sex with cute gals, and the odd tipple I am your man, if you want to drink to the point it painful to stay around, I am not your man,

Young gals I lust for, women I love, beer is nice, that's all

Sadly, yes, I can attest to that problem. NG & I had brilliantly laid out plans for a hedonistic time with a couple of bisexual hotties a few of weeks ago. Alas, I made the fatal error of opening the bottle of Scotch too early while awaiting for the dears to arrive at the rendezvous.

Poor NG. He got pissed and passed out before we could put the plan into motion.

And since it was only me (and they wanted two guys or none), the sexy ladies we were going to put our solid erect man things into disappeared and took care of their lady parts all by themselves.

Maybe we can find them again, maybe not. So all that sweet-talk and promising wasted. Well, that night anyway. I was looking forward to that session, too :doah: . Oh well. C'est la vie.

Of course, it was good practice, all that salesmanship effort. And we'll certainly find another willing participant or three just around the corner when we get together next. I am thinking of a couple of interested participants as I write LOL! :grinyes:

[color:orange]Note to self: Idiot, keep NG outta the booze until at least an hour after sunset![/color]

Archived