Underage brothels raided

Flashermac

500 m from the police station' date=' bet that took some convincing to allow the raid[/quote']

Where are the cops going to get their boom-boom now? :hmmm:

Where? Easy. Now rather than walking to the brothel, they just go in the back room of the station where the girls are held.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the guys who got Osama were as well armed.

Better believe it.

They were from Seal Team Six.

Read "Rogue Warrior", by Richard Marcinko, founder of Seal Team Six (among other notable accomplishments) for the gory details. (Note: This is Marcinko's autobiography. The other "Rogue Warrior" books are fiction. Allegedly.)

More coming out. The SEALs were already in Afganistan, training for the mission, though I still wonder why not Delta.

<< From Ghazi Air Base in Pakistan, the modified MH-60 helicopters made their way to the garrison suburb of Abbottabad, about 30 miles from the center of Islamabad. Aboard were Navy SEALs, flown across the border from Afghanistan, along with tactical signals, intelligence collectors, and navigators using highly classified hyperspectral imagers.

After bursts of fire over 40 minutes, 22 people were killed or captured. One of the dead was Osama bin Laden, done in by a double tap -- boom, boom -- to the left side of his face. His body was aboard the choppers that made the trip back. One had experienced mechanical failure and was destroyed by U.S. forces, military and White House officials tell National Journal.

Were it not for this high-value target, it might have been a routine mission for the specially trained and highly mythologized SEAL Team Six, officially called the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, but known even to the locals at their home base Dam Neck in Virginia as just DevGru.

This HVT was special, and the raids required practice, so they replicated the one-acre compound

at Camp Alpha, a segregated section of Bagram Air

Base. Trial runs were held in early April. >>

Link

Now back to the brothel ...

This will only get worse, and we are seeing the tip of the iceberg. I dont have a source, but I read somewhere that people trafficking currently makes more money for organised crime than drugs, and the author claimed that the criminals see it as an easier way to make money. Bring on the comet.

"but I read somewhere that people trafficking currently makes more money for organised crime than drugs, "

Not criticising you Gobbles.

I do have an issue with all these estimates that NGO's and other organisations make about stuff like this.

If you believe one set of opinions, there are millions of women and children being sexually abused in the most horrific of circumstances.

If you believe another set of opinions, the majority of girls and women involved in this sort of activity are, if not there by choice, relatively free to leave.

Both sets of opinions can't be right.

Archived