Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

acockasian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - Pretend I am Ameri$a - No morals, etc, I'd still want him alive, I'd want to parade him around, as opposed to this Soprano's "One tap to the side of the head" I mean seriously, journalists are reprinting that? "A Tap"

Common, this isn't a movie, it's life, be a bit real.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy - and hogging is just disgusting now that I have read what it is!

Can we have something like "Noodling" fucking the skinniest girl at a frat party?

<< Al-Qaeda is also responsible for instigating sectarian violence among Muslims. Al-Qaeda is intolerant of non-Sunni branches of Islam and denounces them with excommunications called takfir. Al-Qaeda leaders regard liberal muslims, Shias, Sufis and other sects as heretics and sometimes issue attacks on their mosques and gatherings. Examples of sectarian attacks include the Yazidi community bombings, Sadr City bombings, Ashoura Massacre and April 2007 Baghdad bombings. >>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Hi,

"I'd still want him alive, I'd want to parade him around"

Agree. Don't understand the immediate deposing of the body either. Bound to start up a few more conspiracy theories. One would think that the US would want everybody to know - and accept - that he is really dead.

Sanuk!

@Steve

It seems Osama had been spotted months ago. Initial plans were to bomb the residence flat in March, but Obama cancelled them because the bombing would kill everyone inside - women and children included - and the bodies would be too mangled to identify. Obama wanted proof that Bent Hardon was really dead.

Plus all the intel they obtained with a raid.

Hi,

"I'd still want him alive, I'd want to parade him around"

Agree. Don't understand the immediate deposing of the body either. Bound to start up a few more conspiracy theories. One would think that the US would want everybody to know - and accept - that he is really dead.

Sanuk!

Look, the nutters would just say it was an OBL look-alike. Just a Hollywood special-effects movie. There is no way to satisfy the nutters.

Archived