Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

acockasian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i bet the nobel peace prize commitee are squirming in their seats since obama watched an innocent female shield shot dead by special forces!!

Hi,

"I'd still want him alive, I'd want to parade him around"

Agree. Don't understand the immediate deposing of the body either. Bound to start up a few more conspiracy theories. One would think that the US would want everybody to know - and accept - that he is really dead.

Sanuk!

Disagree. It was handled quite well, and I even have no issue that the US government was quite upfront that this was the plan versus his death being a "mistake." Yes, there is room for the conspiracy nuts to go wild (Cav?). But the reasoning is sound.

I do agree NG that the phraseology used by the reporter in that piece was stupid.

If he'd been taken alive, there'd have been a strong possibility of his people taking hostages and demanding his release - executing them one by one until their demands were met. And would he really talk? He was a fanatic. He wanted to die a "martyr". Instead, bap-bap. Mission accomplished. The news is Osama's youngest wife was not killed. It was another woman used as a shield - willing or unwilling is unknown.

The fact that his body was treated respectfully gives the loonies one less reason to scream for blood, not that it probably will make much difference.

The reports are that Osama may have been living in his "hideout" for as long as six years, even when GWB had the rangers beating the brush for him in Afganistan. Good thing the Pakistani government never became suspicious about that big new fortified house that went up near their military academy. :hmmm:

The reports are that Osama may have been living in his "hideout" for as long as six years, even when GWB had the rangers beating the bush for him in Afganistan. Good thing the Pakistani government never became suspicious about that big new fortified house that went up near their military academy. :hmmm:

Exact-a-mundo!

I have maintained for the past 10 years that Pakistan is the scariest country on the planet and we need to worry about them. They not only have nukes, they have delivery systems that can get them to Europe, all of the ME, etc.

This is something NoKo does not have -- they can blow up Seoul (which is bad) but not much else.

And then Pakistan allows this. No amount of tap dancing will convince any intelligent human that the Paki gummint did NOT know where UbL was since he built that compound.

I predict that the fallout from this, at least diplomatically, will be huge.

OK - Pretend I am Ameri$a - No morals, etc, I'd still want him alive, [color:red]I'd want to parade him around,[/color] as opposed to this Soprano's "One tap to the side of the head" I mean seriously, journalists are reprinting that? "A Tap"

Common, this isn't a movie, it's life, be a bit real.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy - and hogging is just disgusting now that I have read what it is!

Can we have something like "Noodling" fucking the skinniest girl at a frat party?

The USA's greatest domestic terrorist - [color:red]Geronimo[/color] - was put on [color:red]'parade'[/color] for President Theodore Rosevelt's inaugural parade held on March 4, 1905.

If he'd been taken alive, there'd have been a strong possibility of his people taking hostages and demanding his release - executing them one by one until their demands were met. And would he really talk? He was a fanatic. He wanted to die a "martyr". Instead, bap-bap. Mission accomplished. The news is Osama's youngest wife was not killed. It was another woman used as a shield - willing or unwilling is unknown.

[color:red]The fact that his body was treated respectfully[/color] gives the loonies one less reason to scream for blood, not that it probably will make much difference.

The reports are that Osama may have been living in his "hideout" for as long as six years, even when GWB had the rangers beating the brush for him in Afganistan. Good thing the Pakistani government never became suspicious about that big new fortified house that went up near their military academy. :hmmm:

I guess water from the Indian Ocean will be more expensive considering the [color:red]'holly'[/color] properties it must now have.

Reminds me of the Hindu [color:red]'churning of the ocean of milk'[/color] creation epic.

The USA's greatest domestic terrorist - Geronimo

The USA's greatest domestic terrorist was George Wanker Bush. He however was immensly much dumber than Gerinimo, and Hitler and Stalin.

Most unfortunately for your country he is still alive,

I predict that the fallout from this, at least diplomatically, will be huge.

Define "huge" just in case someone wants a wager of.....let's say 97 barfines :deal:

Latest reports I heard this morning that OBL was in fact un-armed when shot dead. Anyone els hear this?

Archived