Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

acockasian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bet the nobel peace prize commitee are squirming in their seats since obama watched an innocent female shield shot dead by special forces!!

Apparently, the reports coming out now is that his youngest wife threw herself in front of OBL to protect him, was shot but did not die.

I wonder if the death of OBL will rival the nutty moon landing conspiracy theories :beer:

Had an interesting chat online with a burmese friend last night. We discussed many things about the ongoing battle they are having in Karen State, the brutal butchering of innocent civilians in certain parts of Burma, slave labour, landmines, village burning etc.

The Osama issue came up and these were their words "In our world is there even such a thing as justice??!! Who gives us the right to kill another living being and call it justice."

Had an interesting chat online with a burmese friend last night. We discussed many things about the ongoing battle they are having in Karen State, the brutal butchering of innocent civilians in certain parts of Burma, slave labour, landmines, village burning etc.

The Osama issue came up and these were their words "In our world is there even such a thing as justice??!! Who gives us the right to kill another living being and call it justice."

Whilst his words seem quite noble, it is an easy thing to say if you're not directly affected, would your friend say the same if it was one of his family that was innocently murdered or raped or blown up because they did not follow the right religion, me thinks not :beer:

Mind you, if the world could live that way it would be a good thing, but that is not for another 100 to 200 years away, if we are lucky :beer:

Nothing like a young sexy girl to make a man have inner peace :beer:

Whilst his words seem quite noble, it is an easy thing to say if you're not directly affected, would your friend say the same if it was one of his family that was innocently murdered or raped or blown up because they did not follow the right religion, me thinks not :beer:

Do you know much about Karen State?

http://www.freeburmarangers.org/Reports/2011/20110117.html

Yes, I am aware of the atrocities that have happened and are happening in Burma, and I for one would not consider the person who takes out the head of that military junta as a bad person, whether or not it is morally right or wrong for any person to take another person's life.

We all hope that the wave of democracy finally ends the military regime in Burma :beer:

These photos are all fake.

The official photography of the dead OBL might or might not be published by the WH.

There is a warning out now that fake photos or videos of OBL death may contain computer viruses, s be careful when opening them if you don't have adequate virus protection :beer:

Archived