Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

acockasian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just showed a mass gathering in DC waving flags and laughing obnoxiously and singing 'Sha na na na - hey hey hey - goodbye' (sports anthem here for those outside US), like drunken students after a basketball game.

I have no qualms with a little retribution or Bin Laden's death -- but setting up a pep rally? Are you fucking kidding me?

I have no qualms with a little retribution or Bin Laden's death -- but setting up a pep rally? Are you fucking kidding me?

That's the maturity level of the American electorate, unfortunately. My father was an election official after he retired. He'd come home with stories of little old ladies who wanted to vote for "that nice man in the TV ads". He'd tell them they couldn't vote for him, since he was running in another district - and they'd get angry, demanding to vote for him! Also, voters would insist on voting in both parties' primaries, saying they were an independent. He'd tell them if they were independent, they couldn't vote in any primary. Again they'd get angry. Democracy is interesting.

p.s. The US or whoever has Osama's body should turn it over to the Saudi government for burial. After all, he was a Saudi. I'm sure the Saudi royal family would treat it with respect. Let them worry about it - and take the heat.

Why not? This guy killed thousands and did it behind a mask. And if he had his hand on you he would have cut off your head. I am happy he is dead.

Archived