Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

acockasian

Well, that was certainly worth >$1,000,000,000,000 and >4000 more American lives lost and how many tens of thousands injured, with forced socialized healthcare-for-life. Thank God those barrels of Iraqi oil are paying for all of that, as promised by GWB.Those people love us sooo much for democracy. Bonus: the world and US are much more secure and safe. Twats

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, that was certainly worth >$1,000,000,000,000 and >4000 more American lives lost and how many tens of thousands injured, with forced socialized healthcare-for-life. Thank God those barrels of Iraqi oil are paying for all of that, as promised by GWB.Those people love us sooo much for democracy. Bonus: the world and US are much more secure and safe. Twats

Only a blind man would think all of that was just to catch one person.

D'ya reckon he's really dead? If he is, he was killed at a VERY convenient time for the US government who is at an all time low in the popularity stakes.... or so I hear..

Was he a figment of the US gov't's imagination? Did he live in Hollywood? It's convenient to have a bad guy in any movie....

KS is on the ball

But you would say that had he been killed at anytime before. His death is always going to be a VERY convenient time for the USG.

but at a time when the 10 year anniversary is coming up (for Sept 11) and the current president is way down on the polls... some would say OBL was never even around... just a convenient "bad guy" needed to justify an unjust "war"

Hi,

"Only a blind man would think all of that was just to catch one person."

Right. The main reason was to make a bunch of people even richer than they already were :)

Sanuk!

That's even more blind.

It astounds me how so many of you who are very smart like to make things, all things, 10x more complex than they are.

I think the vast lot of you just dont like simple answers... to anything.

Hi,

I think you may have too much faith in your country / government.

Do you really believe are not that ruthless that they would start a war just to make themselves richer? How about causing a financial crash to make themselves richer? Oh wait, that actually did happen.

And do you deny that lots of people made HUGE amounts of money of the war in Iraq?

Sanuk!

Archived