Re Old Hippie

acockasian

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy

I don't understand this thing about GAY. I ain't gay and there a billioons of baht well spent to prove that. However, I lived in San Fran (across The Bay from OH for 41years having a clear view of the Castro Theater sign in my distant view from the top to twin peaks. I love Twin Peaks, not the gay bar but those mounds of mams on Thai Pooyoing. I had many a pm wioth the gent during my many stays on the banned status (oops,am I gone again,.. Never even thought about that...

Come Back OH, I was born in the Haight and lived in Honolulu for 21 years. Now, I'm a Rawai Ranger,

yep the scourage of S.E. HKT...

Now as the ramble continues,, do tell me to search... I would like to make my 100th attemp to contribute to the board.. Can H.E. (am I in trouble again) send a runner to the Coneigner Desk at the J.W. Marriott on the night of Mayh 25 to pick up and envelope fomr KS with Pan Baht... How about Song Pan to renumerate for all my years of annowyance.. What the heck I was a lawyer for 20 years a all we do in annoy poeople...

OH! BTW, if they bomb the Marriott ( not just because I'll be there) I'll be at a hideaway place. The Adelphi on Soi Bad!

That ought to bring him out! :beer:

As an aside, a retired Douglas employee was telling me the other day about disassembling DC-10s. He said it was comical they couldn't pull the things apart where they were riveted and glued. Had to resort to cranes and crazy shit like that and no one knew what the hell they were doing. So those things must have been put together pretty well (please don't remind me of Chicago - I know about that). :doah:

Of course, they're Boeing now. Double :doah:

Archived