Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
acockasian

Re Old Hippie

Recommended Posts

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Northorn East Bay, Richmond. Not that far from the Bridge to "Q". did her ever get to move to OAK from SFO for do his UA mech work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to thorough investigation of 4 NGO's more than 98 % of all Thai whores wurk bah due to hunger and starvation at home . The remaining 2 % could not be asked due to hab customer .

 

According to Lucy Vanderbilt , President of " International League against Exploitation of Sexworkers " no women would ever wurk bah without hunger and starvation within their immediate families .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...