No rules 'fight' forum?

khunsanuk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

No fight forum, no pics of girls in threads were they do not belong (and I will use my definition of which threads they belong or not). I've made my point very clear on the girly pics issue, so let's not bring it up again, okay? That discussion has been closed already.

Sanuk!

No.

I have never commented (that I can recall) on the moderation here, but here's my take:

If anything, it's too light. Making special areas serves no purpose. The board has a tone, KS, you know what it is, because it's your sensibility. It's the reason I frequent the board. Your moderation of the board is, if anything, too lenient, but that's the way it should be. Tricks and special areas are a diversion. Perhaps they'll work for a while, but the fact is that someone at some point needs to step in and say "you're being an asshole on my board and I won't tolerate it."

A lot of good points above but the vote did not go as I thought. It seemed like a good way to clear the air once and for all but yeah, it could go the wrong way as well.

KS....somebody jumped the gun and made a drunken post in the Sponsors Forum about this that maybe should be deleted.

A lot of good points above but the vote did not go as I thought. It seemed like a good way to clear the air once and for all but yeah, it could go the wrong way as well.

KS....somebody jumped the gun and made a drunken post in the Sponsors Forum about this that maybe should be deleted.

For the last few weeks, one board member has posted under his posts a quote I made in haste but now is used by him that can be construed as flaming.

Even though this has been going on for some time, what would it be like if there was a free for all forum?

Archived