WWIII - US & Pakistan tensions increase

ozpharlap

Pakistan is a joke - how the fuck did these people get a nuclear arsenal ? I seem to recall something about a French dipshit helping them set up their nuclear program (or was that Iran ?) - the prick should be shot.

For a long time, I saw the whole India-Pakistan thing as little more than a sideshow, but its a dangerous sideshow. As for the latest threats from Al-Qaeda, am I the only one who is heartily sick of their self-righteous bullshit ? The only group more annoying is the fucking Tea Party - I'd like to put them all in a room with loaded AK-47s on the table.

Apologies for this little rant, but most of us have lived our entire lives with the prospect of some sort of annhilation hanging over our heads - now that the Russians are out of the (public) frame, we have a new group of fuckwits to deal with. Great, just fucking great.

I totally agree with this rant!

Waerth

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Pakistani friend who is a very moderate - even questioning - Muslim told me long ago that the US should be pouring its aid into Pakistani education, not the military. The wealthy in Pakistan send their children to expensive private schools. There are simply not enough public schools for the rest, so poor parents send their kids to madrassas (religious schools) where they are indoctrinated in extreme Islam. My friend's argument is that building enough public schools so poor children will not have to go to madrassas would do much more for the country than making the generals happy (and rich).

:hmmm:

That is the best choice in my opinion.

But even in the USA education is so far back on the furtherest back burner that it is not important at all.

Pakistan is a joke - how the fuck did these people get a nuclear arsenal ? I seem to recall something about a French dipshit helping them set up their nuclear program (or was that Iran ?) - the prick should be shot.

For a long time' date=' I saw the whole India-Pakistan thing as little more than a sideshow, but its a dangerous sideshow. As for the latest threats from Al-Qaeda, am I the only one who is heartily sick of their self-righteous bullshit ? The only group more annoying is the fucking Tea Party - I'd like to put them all in a room with loaded AK-47s on the table.

Apologies for this little rant, but most of us have lived our entire lives with the prospect of some sort of annhilation hanging over our heads - now that the Russians are out of the (public) frame, we have a new group of fuckwits to deal with. Great, just fucking great. [/quote']

I totally agree with this rant!

Waerth

Not only do those idiots have nuclear bombs, but they exported/sold the technology to Iran and North Korea (who is probably selling it to Burma). I wish there was a way for India to take them out safely but I'm afraid that we are stuck with those assholes.

Pakistan is a joke - how the fuck did these people get a nuclear arsenal ?

Seems you've never taken an advance math class (neither have I, but I looked in the classroom :nahnah: ) . You'd be surrounded by them and Indian students.

U know that Pakistan as a sovereign entity was dreamed-up by a couple guys educated and staying in Great Britain. Such a great idea opposed to all this 'everybody living together and adapting to differences' shit, right?

They probably drew inspiration from the folks that brought you the current Thai/Cambo border. Wonderful lads.

Archived