Let Boozers Booze Themselves To Death? A Good Idea?

Fiery Jack

I dunno. Could be. I'm a wised-up savvy alcoholic :drunk: these days that will survive anywhere and anyway, like, as long as I keep wishing to. So I might be probably biased; I am no doubt too clever for my own good, and also too stupid. :clown:

What do you cats think? Apologies if it's been posted about already. I don't think it has. Safe for work, soft lad.

Where Alecarts Go To Die?

jack :help:

Mr Jack,

I am for personal responsibility, and cleansing the gene pool.

If people who drink too much die and do not breed, good.

If people who drink too much, breed a lot, then good, survival of the most fit.

Borderline me.

Coss

If it's a Catholic wet house, why don't they let them have the communion wine? Why can only priests get shit faced on it?

p.s. I've forgotten who it was, but one US politician suggested making all illegal drugs legal. That would wipe out a good portion of crime, plus the junkies would soon OD and the country would be rid of them too. :hmmm:

He comes back once every 6 months' date=' nothing out of the norm here.[/quote']

But the men in the white coats usually catch him soon enough and cart him back to the funny farm. :content:

That's right, mate. No internet in the loony bin. :clown:

If you shower, you get a gold star, though. :angel:

jack :help:

FJ - welcome back, old son ! I thought you were holed up in a bar with Old Hippie, muttering dark incantations directed at certain members of this forum - great to see you back on board.

Ahem, where were we ? Oh, yes - I think its a great idea, just as I think anyone who wants to take illicit substances should be paying tax on their purchase - our governments could make even more money than they do on alcohol and nicotine.

Sounds extreme ? Sure, but consider this - if you or I want to spend our days sitting in a park sniffing petrol, who would stop us ? As long as you pay for the petrol and you dont hassle anyone, I doubt that the Police would give a shit. They certainly wouldnt spend my tax dollars trying to find my 'supplier'.

Dont get me wrong - I barely even drink, dont smoke and havent had anything stronger than aspirin since my 20s - I'm not proposing that we make it the national pastime, but to me its a lot like the 'War on Terror' - unwinnable. You have to remove the precursors, and thats a lot tougher than locking people up for their addictions.

Archived