question for the Aussie's

passingthru69

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As Oz stated most probably mineral mining, a lot of hardware was lost in the floods and they are having to re equip.

Another probability is The Gorgan Project located on Barrow Island off the NW of Australia, USD 25 Billion LNG plant, one of the biggest Oil & Gas Projects ever undertaken in the world.

Yes, my older brother is working on that project, it will be huge ... he is a lucky bastard, 1 month on, 1 month off, and great wages :beer:

Let's see .. if I convert US$30,000 and it goes to A$1 = US$170.00 ... I'll get US$5,100,000!

Yeah, good one, however, when discussing the dollar conversions and you say 1US to 170.00 it is a comparison calculated in the base amount, being a cent, so it is 100.00 cf 170.00, thus $30,000 US equates, in 2014 to only $17,746 AUD ... whose laughing now :beer:

Oh, Flash, by the way, if you convert $30,000 US to US it will still be $30,000 US :beer:

Don't confuse me. I'm having enough trouble figuring out how I did a double post. :(

I thought that was a :cover: permanent state for you Frash

The LNG Plant in Fuzzy Wuzzy Land is also huge.

As a Kiwi, losing ground internationally every day, I'd move to Aus if I didn't have plans for Laos.

Retirement or military conquest ? Go on - they'll never see it coming - once you've established a beachhead, I'll send in legions of pale, middle-aged men in Hawaiian shorts and cheap sunglasses. Man, this is gonna be fantastic !

Archived