'Sluts' take to the streets

ozpharlap

There was a guy back in Peace Corps days who woke up in bed with a BG he knew. He asked if he'd paid her yet and said she could leave now. She replied, "You no pay me. I you wife." Seems he'd been on a binge for several days and the gal had dragged him to the amphur office to register a marriage. He had to pay her most of his bank account to get her to sign a no contest divorce. (She'd done it only because she saw his bank book and figured he was easy pickings.)

Demon rum indeed! :p

An oldie but a goodie, Flash. Seems they stole that episode for the first 'Hangover' movie, not to mention 'My Name is Earl', but I suspect that it has happened all over the world. When I was in the Army, it was wise not to ask 'Who's that fat chick with Simmo ?' : the fat chick was usually the wife. When I asked one of the younger guys why he had 'settled', he told me that she was good with the kids and he knew she wouldnt be fooling around while he was away on exercise. Now that they do 6-9 month stretches in Afghanistan, I'd imagine that criteria is even more important.

The guy it happened to passed on 8 or 9 years ago from cancer. We always said he was going to get himself into trouble with his drinking, but we never expected that to include marriage. We thought it was funny as hell, but he didn't see any humor in it. He was a big Texan whose Thai was so bad that Thais would ask him to please speak English to them. :D

The guy it happened to passed on 8 or 9 years ago from cancer. We always said he was going to get himself into trouble with his drinking, but we never expected that to include marriage. We thought it was funny as hell, but he didn't see any humor in it. He was a big Texan whose Thai was so bad that Thais would ask him to please speak English to them. :D

I have observed an interesting phenomenon among BGs - their Engrish gets a whole lot better with each successive drink. By the end of the night, its positively Shakespearean. ;)

Archived