Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

I hear one of the guys from Jackass died........what a surprise :rip:

Posted a photo of himself on twitter at a bar with some mates looking very very drunk then slams his porsche at high speed into a tree about an hour later.

Flash, I felt the same way. I love it when they show you a hard luck story about a former high flyer on Wall St (or Hollyweird) who has hit 'hard times', as he leaves the courthouse and gets into a 911. Nothing like slapping your ex around to really put a dent in your ability to stay on top of Porsche's model updates.

'the big man' was certainly a legend within the music industry.

last saw the band in 2008 and he was certainly frail back then.

spent most of the concert sitting down and not getting involved as much as i had previously seen.

but when his party pieces were performed he was up and performing like a teenager.

'the big man' was certainly a legend within the music industry.

last saw the band in 2008 and he was certainly frail back then.

spent most of the concert sitting down and not getting involved as much as i had previously seen.

but when his party pieces were performed he was up and performing like a teenager.

I saw them in Oz somewhere around late 2002/early 2003 and he was in fine form then. Always felt a bit sorry for him when he had to play the triangle (!) and other simple percussion on tracks that didnt call for a sax, but I'm sure there are thousands of 'starving' jazz sax players who would have given their right arm for his pay packet. They were able to move on when Danny died, but this will leave a huge hole - no doubt there will be a line-up from the Brooklyn bridge to the Jersey turnpike if The Boss holds auditions for a replacement.