Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

In Europe, some battle in France, I cannot recall the name of the battle or the place, but have heard about it many times ... whilst there is no argument that the Americans forces, through their numbers and skill, eventually won the war in the Pacific, and the English and the Yanks eventually won the war in Europe, it was those two battle that gave the allies the belief that the Germans and Japs could be defeated and turned back :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HonoluluJimmy

I always kept a good guy in front of me. ;)

Spoken like a man with Queen for an Avi! Tis the black hnad really shite brindle...

Guest HonoluluJimmy
In Europe, some battle in France, I cannot recall the name of the battle or the place, but have heard about it many times ... whilst there is no argument that the Americans forces, through their numbers and skill, eventually won the war in the Pacific, and the English and the Yanks eventually won the war in Europe, it was those two battle that gave the allies the belief that the Germans and Japs could be defeated and turned back :beer:

God Bless America!

Amy Winehouse age 27 :rip:

Just saw it on the news. No other info

Never a fan and not really surprised given what I heard about the way she lived. Very tragic I guess, almost Monroe-esque in a way perhaps.

Edited by Guest