Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

Actress Kelly Preston Dead At 57 After Battle With Breast Cancer

Actor Kelly Preston died Sunday after a long battle with cancer, her family announced. She was 57.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer,” Preston’s husband, actor John Travolta, wrote on Instagram. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”

Can't help but appreciate that Fedex is the force behind the eventually change of name, as they are shocked - just shocked!- to have such a racist name and symbol affiliated with their organization and its principled views...  Dude, you're 20 years into a 27 year sponsorship arrangement with the team - NOW you're suddenly shocked and offended!?  Day late and a dollar short, Fedex - and when you're in express shipping, timing is everything!  

OK, I hand this thread back over to the recently departed - and just to keep on track, I give you:  Benjamin Keough, gunshot suicide.  

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-07-12/grandson-of-elvis-presley-has-died-at-age-27-agent-says