Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

Overwhelmed by endless sadness the board is mourning the exitus of holy brotherRldAAEEn_normal.jpg

" His love is so perfect and so complete that it leaves no room for fear. Lord, perfect me in Your love so that fear has no place in my life! " said brother Marcus whose idea has been that nobody needs vaccination because the Lord is there. He now died from the virus, the Lord probably absent for lunch.

To understand the true holyness of brother Marcus, may I present what I found on wikipedia trying to find out who Marcus is/was. :

Lamb's Daystar TV applied for and was granted a loan under the 2020 United States government Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) to help pay employees' salaries during restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic; it received $3.9 million.[9]

Soon after receiving the funds, the church purchased a 1997 14-seat Gulfstream V aircraft[10][11] worth $8–10 million.[12] In December 2020 Daystar TV paid back the loan with interest after the television show Inside Edition investigated the purchase of the aircraft, which had been used for Lamb family vacations.[12

May he rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Manufactured to combat the Beatles and a Lead Singer from Manchester, no love lost between Manchester and Liverpool. I much preferred songs such as Daydream Believer, Last Train to Clarksville and Pleasant Valley Sunday over the Beatles stuff at the time.

It was a lot later I realised the Beatles “Became decent” circa 1968 with Revolver, but my Parents didn’t listen to the Beatles, they were on the side who preferred “The Stones” “Their Satanic Majesties Request” and “Beggars Banquet” was the soundtrack of my youth.

• 2 weeks later...

Desmond Tutu: South Africa anti-apartheid hero dies aged 90

Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the Nobel Peace prize laureate who helped end apartheid in South Africa, has died aged 90.

President Cyril Ramaphosa said the churchman's death marked "another chapter of bereavement in our nation's farewell to a generation of outstanding South Africans".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-59793726