Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

For those wondering what / who Paul101 is on about 

Ex Eden Club Marc Lohberger

Fatal Shooting

Stickman covered it this week. Obviously Marc was an affable bloke when he was making money out of you, as are bar girls, or when you were saying nice things about him. Say something he did not like, however mild or fleeting and the mask dropped pretty fast.

I am convinced I met him first running a bar in Pattaya in 1994, right in the south, open air place with rooms near it. He was pimping out underage girls, we left. If was not him it was his double. Then it was the Elysium brothel in Bkk I think it was called, then on to his pussy and bum club. Did not know about his Japanese prison years, of course he may have made that up. Pity he died as he got away with murder, as well as a lot of other things. 

Looks harmless enough but never judge a book by it's cover, or in this case a pimp with a gun. At Bangkok beat Soi 7/1 with a singer in his Exotic band there several years ago, rather poor, unless you had a few!

...(photo removed - don't know the back story, this photo may or may not, reference someone, who is or was a member - Mod)

On 6/15/2022 at 5:43 PM, paul101 said:

Looks harmless enough but never judge a book by it's cover, or in this case a pimp with a gun. At Bangkok beat Soi 7/1 with a singer in his Exotic band there several years ago, rather poor, unless you had a few!

...(photo removed - don't know the back story, this photo may or may not, reference someone, who is or was a member - Mod)

She was never a member, and he was but only ever pushed his so called club on nanaplaza.com and is a proven pimp, murderer and extortionist! 

5 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

So this is the photo that got removed by a mod and now you've put it back???

That seemed to be of the woman in the pic, not the dead murderer. I know he had a few fans on here but I fail to see what harm his pic here could do as it's been in many publications at the time of his murdering a Thai woman and his own demise. Not sure what the ref to the back story is as it was all over the news in May.

Hi,

Paul, WTF is your problem? A mod removes your photo, explains why it was removed and the first thing you do is post the same fucking photo again.
I know you have a bug up your arse when it comes to this guy, but for fucks sake, give it a rest already.

Sanuk!

2 hours ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Paul, WTF is your problem? A mod removes your photo, explains why it was removed and the first thing you do is post the same fucking photo again.
I know you have a bug up your arse when it comes to this guy, but for fucks sake, give it a rest already.

Sanuk!

Why all the fuss over a pimp and murderers pic? a few even allowed on asean now (thai visa) where he was also a former member, and also only posted to plug his brothel. No intention to upset you, if I had I would have posted his and Himitsu's extortion PM's from Nanplaza.com on here a long time ago. I understood the objection was the to photo of the woman, not the murdering pimp.