Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

1 hour ago, khunsanuk said:

Hi,

My problem is with the fact that you re-posted a photo which was removed by a moderator, which to me suggests you don't give a fuck about the rules here.

Sanuk!

Swearing is not against the rules then😃 It was more a misunderstanding than ignoring the rules, it was a cropped photo. I assume extortion is against the rules these days. I remember when Himitsu left you posted that you were sorry to see him go, were you in on it?

• 1 month later...

Won't mean a lot to most board members but this guy was a very significant part of the Indigenous culture of Australai

Celebrated Aboriginal musician, songwriter and artist Archie Roach has died at the age of 66 after a long illness.

• 5 weeks later...

Last Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev dies at 91

Mikhail Gorbachev, the former Soviet leader who brought the Cold War to a peaceful end, has died aged 91.

Mr Gorbachev, who took power in 1985, opened up the then-USSR to the world and introduced a set of reforms at home.

But he was unable to prevent the slow collapse of the Soviet Union, from which modern Russia emerged.

Tributes have been paid worldwide, with UN chief Antonio Guterres saying he "changed the course of history".

Source

• 1 month later...