Global RIP thread

khunsanuk

Mandela Leaves Divided Legacy in Africa

post-98-0-67778500-1386405056_thumb.jpg

Mr. Mandela was a pragmatic politician as well as an inspirational leader. He worked with despots in neighboring countries even as he laid the groundwork for South African democracy.

"He had to push democracy in a sort of undemocratic neighborhood," said William Gumede, a South African author of several books on the country's leadership. "These dictators are in power and sometimes you may need to have a nuanced response. For Mandela, these were the sort of things he had to always debate with himself and his advisers."

http://online.wsj.co...241800418069602

• 2 weeks later...

Peter O'Toole died at age 81 on Saturday, after a long illness. If he had only acted in "Lawrence," he would be considered one of the greatest actors of his generation. Given his poor health and drinking in his earlier days, I'm surprised he lived as long as he did. RIP!

Nelson Mandela: Terrorist, racist, communist, IRA supporter and failed politician!

news132.jpgThe moment has arrived all free-thinking patriots dreaded: Nelson Mandela has passed away, aged 95.

As expected, the media has gone into overdrive with endless eulogies and hero-worship for this, admittedly, remarkable man.

We are not here to sing his praises, but to give you the other side of the long and turbulent story of Nelson Mandela.

We will do so in bite size format, to avoid a long, nauseating focus on this man.

mandela3.jpg

The Church Street Bombings, Nelson Mandela’s MK handiwork!

Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison because he was found guilty of 196 acts of terrorism.

Nelson Mandela was a communist, who was happy and open about his communist leanings.

Nelson Mandela actually founded the terrorist wing of the ANC/South African Communist Party, the MK.

The MK killed women and children, and committed numerous terrorist atrocities, including, Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983, Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985, Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988, Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986, Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988, Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987 and Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988.

Nelson Mandela was happy to hobnob with many of the world’s leaders, dictators and tyrants, including Colonel Gaddafi, Fidel Castro, Robert Mugabe and the leaders of IRA/Sinn Fein.

President Botha told Mandela way back in 1985 that he could be released from prison as long as he renounced violence: he refused!

Mandela was no friend of white people, no matter how the media tries to spin it.

mandela2.jpg

Nelson Mandela with his communist chums.

Only several years ago, Mandela was filmed singing a song about killing white people with fellow black racists, again using the black power/communist salute he is famed for (at end of article below).

Although Mandela personally did not kill anybody, and never set off any bombs, or even shoot a gun in anger, he certainly had the intention to do so and the organisation which he founded – the ANC’s terrorist wing – most certainly did kill people.

We can admire Mandela’s loyalty and dedication to his own people, but we must abhor his apparent racism, terrorist activities, and his legacy.

Mandela inherited a stable, law-abiding, prosperous, economically impressive, agriculturally self-sufficient, corruption free nation, and turned it into a turbulent, lawless, violent, murder-prone, economically stagnant, corrupt third world mess.

He was a failed politician, despite the insane plaudits of the mass media.

So there you have it, Nelson Mandela: terrorist, racist, communist, IRA supporter and failed politician!

Our thoughts are with the 68,000 white victims of the ANC genocide in South Africa, men women and children.

It is to them that we say, rest in peace.

http://www.britainfirst.org/news/nelson-mandela-terrorist-racist-communist-ira-supporter-and-failed-politician/

Peter O'Toole

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/o-stories-ll-hear-peter-o-toole-12-165352629.html

Some good quotes from him:

Classic Quote: "The only exercise I take is walking behind the coffins of friends who took exercise."

"The nicest buttocks in the world are in Ireland. Irish women are always carrying water on their heads, and always carrying their husbands home from pubs. Such things are the greatest posture-builders in the world."

"I used to be scared stiff of the nuns: their whole denial of womanhood — the black dresses and the shaving of the hair — was so horrible, so terrifying. Of course, that's all been stopped. They're sipping gin and tonic in the Dublin pubs now, and a couple of them flashed their pretty ankles at me just the other day."

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."

Ouch: O'Toole sliced off the top of his finger in a boating accident during the production of "The Lion in Winter." His remedy? The actor dipped the finger in brandy (which now seems like it was O'Toole's version of duct tape, the remedy for everything) before pushing it back into place and getting it bandaged. Three weeks later he unwrapped the bandage and found he'd put the top of the finger on upside down. "Probably because of the brandy, which I drank," he quipped.