Sign in to follow this  
khunsanuk

Global RIP thread

Jesus, I'll stop using the term 'Feminazi' now.

I always thought that a feminazi was a feminist with an undying hatred of males, particularly white and middle-aged ones.

The true feminists who accomplished good things and still liked men, I thought, were exempt from this term's classification.

I got my information about Ms. DeCrow from the New York Times, which isn't about to include any negative, personal tidbits. When I used to listen to Rush 20 years ago, he would refer to "that gang from NOW" as feminazis. I couldn't tell you who the current head of NOW was.

I always thought of a feminazi as the kind of woman how would refuse to hire a male employee, voted only for female candidates, would not read novels written by a male author etc. (Yes, I did run into a few back in the US of A, the female equivalent of the male chauvinist pig.)

Rik Mayall, 56. Just heard on the BBC news, RIP you funny b'stard.

Sad to hear. He was one of my favourite Brittish comedians. I remember his apearance in Black Adder goes forth where he tells captain Blackadder - "I'm so sexy, I can give a comode multiple orgasms just by sitting on it.

ALHOLK

I've seen lots and lots of "fit" 50~70 year olds, go all dead, all of a sudden,because of exercise.

Others, who walk a bit, garden a bit and play bridge and drink sherry, hang around till they're 90 +

The US Army used to ease off on PT if you were over 50, but that went out long ago. I remember two Lt Col's who died of heart attacks while running to "keep in shape". A friend who used to run marathons advised that after 50, you do long walks - not long runs.