Sign in to follow this  
khunsanuk

Global RIP thread

Most likely the last child to ever *** really *** serve in the military!

The phony Bush "served" in the military....what a warrior... :mooning::wanker::rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl:

Lauren Bacall dead at age 89. She lived a full life. She seranated President Truman on his birthday, lying on a piano. Bess was not amused.

I forgot that Truman was playing the piano, looking up at Bacall. I can't put it on here but google Lauren Bacall sitting on piano and there are several pictures, ranging from just sitting to lying down.

Really liked his work, just clicked with me, very sad, seems like a lot of comedians are manic depressed at the same time, RIP

Yes, Stephen Fry among others the same. He said he wont take his lithium because it will suppress his creative manic side too. he's attempted suicide too on one of his black days.

Sad loss Robin Williams..one of my favourites.

Interesting item here

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/11-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-amazing-robin-williams--gye_fC7RMe

..along with other fascinating stuff, he was a great fan of Rugby Union and good mates with Jonah Lomu

Lauren Bacall dead at age 89. She lived a full life. She seranated President Truman on his birthday, lying on a piano. Bess was not amused.

I just saw that. I didn't realise she was still around. She was married to Humphrey Bogart. :rip: