Pattaya Centre Hotel - guest friendly?

fatbastard33

• 2 weeks later...

Fat,

Used to stay there myself over a decade ago in a nice sea view suite with unreal views.

A workmate stays there all the time now and for sure no Joiner Fee else he'd never stay there.

They always did cater to Chinese tour groups but never a problem with punters being in the mix as well except for occaisional traffic jams at the elevators..

Maybe there's rumors going around about Joiner Fees because they've actually taken the step to include a "NO JOINER FEE" clause on their web site: Pattaya Centre Hotel

or, could be they are saying no Joiner Fee only IF you book thru their web site

I'm actually at the Sandy Spring right now, right next door, even after all these years still love the location of this area.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the replies. Is the Sandy Spring guest friendly?

Cheers

Fatbastard33

Fat, Sandy Spring is definitely Guest Frindly, and, its optional if you want them to take a ladies ID or not.

I'm actually just now back in the USA, sadly flew out of LOS yesterday.

I also regrettably had to check out of Sandy Spring ahead of schedule and spent my last few (but glorious) days in Pattaya at the newest "LK" hotel, The Empress at Beach Rd and Soi 12. The Empress was nice but very pricey.

Sandy Spring is currently doing renovations, just started and they said will likely take a month. One morning the construction noise was like a war zone starting at 0900 (ouch), so I immediately checked out and went to the Empress, which is just on the other side of Pattaya Centre Hotel.

One of my regulars really liked the Empress and actually said she was glad I didn't get a room in the Pattaya Centre Hotel because she said they "don't keep their hotel in good shape anymore"...

Anyway, I'd recommend you try Sandy Spring instead but not if you'll be staying during the month of JUN. If you DO need a place during JUN then I'd suggest the Dynasty Inn, also on Soi 13. The Empress was great but its quite costly at 3000 baht/night and up.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a quick browse, and I was surprised to find a hotel this close to the beach/bars at 600 a night, until I remembered how busy Pattaya 3rd Road is from, oh 7am till 2am ;)

http://www.farangfriendly.com/Company/Maple-Mansion-Pattaya-3rd-Road-30089.aspx

'Farang Friendly' indeed - you could probably bring a truckload of girls back to Maple Mansion.

Archived