Hotel or serviced apartment for 4 on lower Suk.

Donut

Hello guys. As my kids are growing bigger we now need hotel room for 4 which are not easily found. For the past couple of trips we have stayed in a 1 b/r serviced apartment, one of the kids sleeping on an extra bed. However, we would like to stay on lower Suk and prefer an extra b/r. Any recommendations below 3K/night?

Thanks in advance.

/D

Royal President also has some multi-room suites.

If guest-friendly is not a requirement, you might check the Ambassador Hotel on Suk Soi 11. You have to not mind Arabs, though, as they cater HEAVILY to Arab trade.

You MIGHT check Royal Benja on Suk Soi 5. I can't really recommend it; that area has gotten sketchy lately, with all the West Africans.

Well, I guess that it is mostly because we have always stayed there on the return leg of our holidays. The kids know the place (and I don't mind a few nights in Cowboy/Nana either :-) ).

On arrival we usually stay in other parts of Bangkok. The later years we have stayed at Jasmin Suites which is really nice but wife and kids are tired of crossing Asok and really prefer lower Suk - except soi 4 which is too much hassle.

/D

Archived