Australia to ditch 5 cent coin

gobbledonk

Last time I was in Laos, I changed 4,000 baht into kip. I practically needed a basket to carry it away.

HAHA! Had the same "problem". Took USD to Laos, exchanged a couple of $20's and fark me, the wallet was chock-a-block, as were at least 2 pockets... Felt like Richard Branson only better looking...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought you lot just bartered and stole from each other down there :scared:;)

Pretty much, Phil - poor people generally have to accept that they will need to trade a donkey or a child to get through the Winter. I find the donkeys easier to marinate.

Despite this massive handicap, we still have 4 cities in the Top 10 of the 'Worlds Most Liveable Cities' - not sure where Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool rank in that sort of listing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_most_livable_cities#World.27s_Most_Livable_Cities

i thought you lot just bartered and stole from each other down there :scared:;)

Pretty much' date=' Phil - poor people generally have to accept that they will need to trade a donkey or a child to get through the Winter. I find the donkeys easier to marinate.

Despite this massive handicap, we still have 4 cities in the Top 10 of the 'Worlds Most Liveable Cities' - not sure where Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool rank in that sort of listing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_most_livable_cities#World.27s_Most_Livable_Cities

[/quote']

Are not the last 3 cities/towns you mentioned provinces of Pakistan/India :beer:

Guest lazyphil

ah, the old livable city mantra, give me manila, bangkok or HCM city over seattle, sydney and perth (didn't read the link for fear of death by boredom) with all their tedious bars, museums and 'cosmopolitan' gastro restaurants etc etc ok liverpool is shit

Archived