Whats going to happen on suk between 3 and 5

Ckrisg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Foodland on 5 is closed and also the car park which I often used. Was told it was for a few months for refurbishment and I also got that foodland would be a lot bigger though not the whole building. I'd say to expect another quality shopping experience.

Well Foodland on 5 is closed and also the car park which I often used. Was told it was for a few months for refurbishment and I also got that foodland would be a lot bigger though not the whole building. I'd say to expect another quality shopping experience.

That Foodland has been my 4am saviour on more than one occasion - if they are going to nix that place, someone needs to stick one in the carpark at Rajah Mansion. The denizens of Soi 4 deserve 24/7 sustenance ;)

As long as it means a bigger Foodland, I'm all for it. That said, if rents go up (and why else would you redevelop ?) it will have to impact their prices. The thought of being stuck with the McDonalds 'service station' food or whatever they have down at the Family Mart at 4am is more than I can bear.

I think The Landmark has bought the Nailert Building and the Foodland Building. Same owner - I used to rent from them for a bar above Foodland. Heard it will be redeveloped as a hotel with Foodland included.

You will notice as all the leases expire the businesses are closing.

Heard also they bought around as far as the Beer Garden in Soi 7 which will close shortly. That does not seem correct though as none on the businesses between Soi 5 and 7 are closing.

Cheers,

Mark

I think The Landmark has bought the Nailert Building and the Foodland Building. Same owner - I used to rent from them for a bar above Foodland. Heard it will be redeveloped as a hotel with Foodland included.

You will notice as all the leases expire the businesses are closing.

Heard also they bought around as far as the Beer Garden in Soi 7 which will close shortly. That does not seem correct though as none on the businesses between Soi 5 and 7 are closing.

Cheers,

Mark

What is happening to the food court across from the beer garden?

Archived