Whats going to happen on suk between 3 and 5

Ckrisg

Foodland and Beergarden are the two places I visit on each trip to BKK. Please don't tell me that they are going away.

I remember the beer garden with the canvas roof. When it rained water would come through all parts of place - even sitting at the bar. Loved the ambience. Reminded me of my war years in RVN.

Please - I can't take change at all. I still go to Gullivar's on Friday nights when in BKK. No one has shown up in a very long time though.

Foodland gone but probably will be back.

Beer garden still hanging in.

I went to Gulliver's. Were you the one wearing the checker cloth on his head?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Foodland and Beergarden are the two places I visit on each trip to BKK. Please don't tell me that they are going away.

I remember the beer garden with the canvas roof. When it rained water would come through all parts of place - even sitting at the bar. Loved the ambience. Reminded me of my war years in RVN.

Please - I can't take change at all. I still go to Gullivar's on Friday nights when in BKK. No one has shown up in a very long time though.

If you enjoy watching some REALLY good pool players showing how it's done, Gulliver's is a good place to hang out.

Archived