Let Battle Commence

Mekong

Things have taken on a new twist

My divorce lawyer has offered to marry me so I can get a non imm O visa, pure business, I may take her up on the proposal

Who the hell gets wed to their lawyer for a visa, ME haha, this is getting weirder each day

She sounds like a real professional :beer:

My divorce lawyer has offered to marry me so I can get a non imm O visa, pure business, I may take her up on the proposal

Who the hell gets wed to their lawyer for a visa, ME haha, this is getting weirder each day

Not too many lawyers good lucking enough to marry. Did she gradate about 5 years ago?

My divorce lawyer has offered to marry me so I can get a non imm O visa' date=' pure business, I may take her up on the proposal

Who the hell gets wed to their lawyer for a visa, ME haha, this is getting weirder each day[/quote']

Not too many lawyers good lucking enough to marry. Did she gradate about 5 years ago?

I was chatting up one thai girl who claimed to be a lawyer, off one of these thai dating sites, she was very hot, carried a few extra pounds for your typical thai girl, but still slim for western standards ... I was wondering if it was this one, but she said she concentrated on criminal law ... I may have to drop her a line, see if she may be the one :beer:

I still don't think she is thinking to rationally, if I was you Mekong, I may consider a new lawyer.

However, this all seems to be very similar to a Seinfeld plot :beer:

My divorce lawyer has offered to marry me so I can get a non imm O visa' date=' pure business, I may take her up on the proposal

Who the hell gets wed to their lawyer for a visa, ME haha, this is getting weirder each day[/quote']

I was chatting up one thai girl who claimed to be a lawyer, off one of these thai dating sites, she was very hot, carried a few extra pounds for your typical thai girl, but still slim for western standards ... I was wondering if it was this one, but she said she concentrated on criminal law ... I may have to drop her a line, see if she may be the one :beer:

I still don't think she is thinking to rationally, if I was you Mekong, I may consider a new lawyer.

However, this all seems to be very similar to a Seinfeld plot :beer:

The oI knew was thin, nice buil