Let Battle Commence

Mekong

Yes, Was a damm good tune. Never heard the extended version with the drum solo.

My wife though not being a rock nd roll person. kinda shook her head when I played it twice.. :biggrin:

Keep going strong and do not let go with the bite you have on her now

You have never listened to the full version then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTAXVcK1JA

So, assuming you will win your case, I take it you'll be sponsoring a good night of fun someplace along Sukhumvit for one and all ? 5555555555 If so, please wait until late Sept./early Oct. I'm always good for a night of fun...especially if somebody else is the sponsor. 55555555555555

HH

• Like 1

So, assuming you will win your case, I take it you'll be sponsoring a good night of fun someplace along Sukhumvit

HH

HH if and when I win the case I am going to relax for a couple of years, Royal Dutch Shell who I have worked for on contract numerous times in the past are negotiating with me about a position in Iraq 28 days on 28 days off in Basra seem more appealing to me right now.

The hearing was last Friday and since Monday was a holiday here I heard nothing until Tuesday, the court "Mah thini Mah Thini now" you need to apply for her arrest warrant, so off I trotted out to Talin Chan again. damn I was in my 90's ripped jeans my Technics T-Shirt and a pair of trainers, who do I see the freaking judge, he couldn't have cared less and then proceeded to show me his trial notes. A few things that stood out for me were:-

The plaintiff was asked if he could read and write Thai, which he denied but stated he could speak a little. The only time he used his translator was to have Thai documents read to him in Thai. I was like "Holy Fuck" I spent 3.5 hours getting grilled on Thai Law in Thai?

The next one was when I said the equivalent to " Why the fuck is her lawyer taking so long to look at evidence that by law had to have been submitted 7 days before the hearing, could he not of come before and looked? His trial notes said " The Plaintiff asked the defense attorney why he was taking so long to review evidence, I agreed and just warned Khun M Jai Yen na khrup.

The last one was when he threw in a piece of evidence, a document I had signed in 2547 (2004) of course I said "I have never seen it before" with a few choice words, the court record stated "The defense offered new evidence to the Plaintiff and the Plaintiff within his right stated he would reply in 7 days time to the validity of said document"

Anyway fast forward to Wednesday evening, I got a phone call from her brother "You Bastard, You have a warrant out against my sister" I did war him that communications between plaintiff and defense were illegal and I was recording his call, I also told him that if he checked the last email I sent him it said "Tell your sister to play ball or face the consequences' That was Feb 2554 (2011) no reply.

He sent me an email later,"My Sister has been arrested and you won't let her post bail" of course I ignored it but now I know she has at least 10 Million Baht of mine.

Is it cheap? Selective comment, I have probably shelled put approx. 1.2 Million over the past 12 months, plus my loss of earnings, but no way is she getting away with this, I set up Thai Company for a Non-Imm B pay all my taxes and insurance payments for my employees, rent on home and office on time, TOT, AIS, True Vision, MEA, I am a perfect citizen as far as credit is concerned. No way would I ever consider myself as a Rich Man, but it does take a fair bit of baht and balls to see it through

To end on musical note, which I often do, My "Translator" let me go out early on the premise that I met her at 10PM at a local bar of ours that has an open mike night. When I arrived at 10;20 (Thai Traffic great excuse) i was a little shocked to see my Gibson J-200 there, this is 15000 Euro of Guitar but she just told me to play.

This is the Eddie Vedder / Pearl Jam version from 2006, I was playing it like this in 1999, Eddie Vedder does Mekongs take on Neil Young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wkxAmQo-Vw&list=FLFWZpKEX7DM6XenySpZylTw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

PT I hope she does make you wear headphones for this, listen to the words man

You have never listened to the full version then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTAXVcK1JA

Oh my god, what memories. I saw them do most of that album in Cleveland Stadium at the "World Series of Rock" in the mid 1970s...speakers encircling the entire stadium (with "rotating sound," 'natch), Emerson doing his who upside-down grand piano, exploding synthesizer thing...