Let Battle Commence

Mekong

Ratchada,

Glad to have revived your greying memory cells I saw the Karn Evil 9 set in the UK before they took it stateside and it blew me away, I suppose it is one of those "you had to have been there" moments that stay with us throughout life.

As Passingthrough stated the first four lines say it all

Welcome back my friend,

To the show that never ends

So glad you could attend

Come inside come inside!

Legal update, she offered me 5 million Baht cash today in front of the judge, I laughed in her face, I agreed to allow her to use Sin Somros (joint) assets for her 10 million baht bail on the condition that if she fails to comply with terms and conditions of bail the money is void and handed to me and also any court ruling that puts me in excess of 10 Million the bail money is awarded to me before I have to sequester her assets. She has spent 3 nights in jail now and accepted my terms just to get out of the shithole.

I am never one to count my chickens before the eggs have hatched but I reckon that within the next few weeks and three court cases against her she will crack.

Wish me luck guys, it's been an 18 month struggle often placing a strain on my current relationship, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, just hope it's in my advantage and not a goods train she hits me with.

Time will tell!

WF

We have met up in Bangkok and Madrid and i hope you enjoyed our time together as much as I did.

As you can confirm I am probably one of the most laid back guys going, unless some bitch stomps on my rice bowl, But I am a fighter if someone pisses me off, long haul nearing completion

Thanks for the wishes

I have just finished analysing a document I alledgedly signed in 2004.

I went through it with a Thai Contracts Lawyer even though I primarily work in contract law myself, I wanted back up to my opinion and I was spot on, he will only charge me 2K baht for his time today and to testify on my behalf in court.

I don't know why her lawyer submitted the document , only one tune came to mind was

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7VCSYJkdw

I have just finished analysing a document I alledgedly signed in 2004.

I went through it with a Thai Contracts Lawyer even though I primarily work in contract law myself, I wanted back up to my opinion and I was spot on, he will only charge me 2K baht for his time today and to testify on my behalf in court.

I don't know why her lawyer submitted the document , only one tune came to mind was

I wonder if you have to watch your back when it is getting dark. Not that I know much about these matters, but what I have read in Thai newspapers....

I apologies if I post too many YouTube links, but anyone who knows me recognizes me as a failed musician who went into engineering, my guitar follows me all over the world. I just pick up on tunes that fit my mood the document she submitted is now worth to me over 5 Million Baht, hence why I call her "Stupid Girl"

This may get very interesting over the next few weeks, her lawyer dropped her and now we are entering Family and Civil cases I am now allowed to present my own cases, a farang lawyer is not allowed to take on a criminal case that's all, now I can start to play with her.

Stay tuned for further updates, or even a slight musical moment that passes my mind

I confess that I am 95% sure I may lose, how many freaking farangs take on hiso Thai families and win? But even if I do lose I go down fighting, I won't back down.

So far it's looking 65% in my favour, my lawyer first stated 90% I was like fuck off man I pay you for truth not bullshit so he told me

Straight eventually. I answered 97.5 correct but the 2.5% you missed out may be critical, good point, I have a lot more reading to do.

Even when I act as my own plaintiff attorney in the civil cases I am not allowed notes since I will be on the stand, but I can use my translator to ask me questions, we have over a dozen pages already and we have only just started.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks coming up, and I will try to keep you all updated so long as i make no libelous statements

PS My translator has lived with me for more than a year now!

Stay tuned guys, welcome back my friends to the show that never ends!

news is pure negative trash especially the thai versions!

now garbage she's some hot stupid bitch I wouldnt turn down for a nasty fuck if happen to run into her at the soi 12 NGO or some such place she might frequent lol...

see u in court mk - gotta stop meeting only in bars :beer:

Well I sent you all four secttions of the Thai Civil and Commercial plus a full document on Thai Criminal Code and you backed down. WHY?

Thai Courts are great, it's the lawyers who can lose you the case, never trust a lawyer toninvestigate, you have to do it yourself, I just counted tonight I have 96 court orders against her, this means getting.a judge to accept ones request, deliver to the recipient then take signed part of document back to issuing court, attached to form 40 as required. Bloody hard work when 3 courts involved.

For some reason this tune is in my head, and I have just sent the translator mad playing it 4 times at home

Led Zep. Your Time

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVsGxa_Vzk