Let Battle Commence

Mekong

More fun and games today, allegedly another "Mediation" session, she upped the money some more but still nowhere near my figure yet so three more criminal cases against her next week also implicating her brother and her best friend. She looked scared today, honestly "Shit Scared" I could smell the fear (no she didn't shit herself).

She came out with a classic statement "I do not want a divorce really", I burst out laughing

Like for a start

1. She decided to throw me out of house when I was working overseas
  2. She shipped all my belongings back to my Mothers house in UK without my permission
  3. She used her family connections to try to get me PNG in Thailand

Now she wants me back, 55555 FUCK YOU BITCH, No way am I going back to that, pay up or face jail!

I have wasted enough time on this now, my case is based on evidence and her's is based on hearsay and the occasional email, I am in the process of having my "Official Translator" installed as my Power of Attorney to close this crap out whilst I go back to work 16 months is enough for me.

Next case is 17/7 Civil Infrindgment Damages, lets see what lies she tells in that case.

• 5 weeks later...

Mekong,

So you're suing her and working up criminal charges because she threw you out of the house, sent your stuff home, and caused you a lot of paperwork hassle? Seems a bit extreme - the earlier advice about not getting emotions involved seems good advice indeed! It's been about a month since the last update, so maybe there's been progress... I would imagine that even in the most litigious societies her actions would hardly be the stuff of significant damages, let alone possibility of criminal sentence. My money is on her and her family being let off completely scot free, and you having a hard time getting a visa over the next few years... But hey, I may be wrong! Any update?

YimSiam

• 1 month later...

Final update

I WON!

She backed down and agreed to pay me 90% of what I was after so we settled out of court.

Got the divorce certificate at Bang Rak City Hall a couple of hours ago and now the money is safely in my banks.

It's been a long hard battle but I stuck it out to the end.

• Like 1

Final update

I WON!

She backed down and agreed to pay me 90% of what I was after so we settled out of court.

Got the divorce certificate at Bang Rak City Hall a couple of hours ago and now the money is safely in my banks.

It's been a long hard battle but I stuck it out to the end.

Congratulations Mekong. I guess you are one of the few Farangs who used the Thai law system against an upper class family and to win.

thumbup.gif

(of course I don't have any numbers to support this)