Let Battle Commence

Mekong

Last count she had 14 times to show up at 3 courts, no show but the court records show I have been there every time.

Tomorrow is her "Drop dead date" show up or criminal charges are going all the way, mind the doors.

Stupid woman, she knows I have BSe and MSe ENG as well as LLB in Law (hence the reason I am a twat) and she wants to contest me?

As much as I may "Joo Jee" the Thai Judicial system it is actually quite good, I have been able to present my witness list to the courts and the Judge has given me Court Orders to get her bank records etc, can't wait to see her face when she realizes I have them.

Game on!

• 2 months later...

Round one to Mekong.

Had the preliminary criminal hearing at Dusit Kwaeng court today and blew her defense to pieces.

Brief synopsis, her family lawyer for over 25 years resigned from the defense and she now has 7 days to post bail. Judge S asked me if I wished for the public prosecutor to peruse her or if I wanted to do it myself (wink wink) I will take out a warrant for her arrest next week and bail is set at 10 Million Baht.

It has been a long hard battle lasting for over a year now but I am finally seeing results, let the show go on,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQsZOQqO6I

Now the big question is, will she shell out the baht / flee/ or go to jail??

She cannot shell out herself, all monies in question are "Sin Somros" (Married assets) and as such she needs my permission to use the assets to make her own bail.

Fleeing is not possible her passport was proffered as security yesterday and is now held by the the court

Most probably a member of her family will put up the monies to keep her arse out of jail for now,

Good tune though wasn't it!

She cannot shell out herself, all monies in question are "Sin Somros" (Married assets) and as such she needs my permission to use the assets to make her own bail.

Fleeing is not possible her passport was proffered as security yesterday and is now held by the the court

Most probably a member of her family will put up the monies to keep her arse out of jail for now,

Good tune though wasn't it!

Interesting saga, Khun Mekong. Looking forward to future advisements. Just out of curiosity (in case I might have missed it), what are the charges against her?

HH

Interesting saga, Khun Mekong. Looking forward to future advisements. Just out of curiosity (in case I might have missed it), what are the charges against her?

HH

On the Criminal Case three charges

Section 137 Whoever, giving any false information to any official, and is likely to cause injury to any person or the public, shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding six months or fine not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 267 Whoever, notifying the official doing oneself's duty to make any false entry in the public or official document for the aims to be used as evidence, shall be imprisoned not out of three years or fined not out of six thousand Baht, or both.

Section 352 Whoever, being in possession of a property belonging to the other person, or of which the other person is a co-owner, dishonestly convert s such property to himself or a third person, is said to commit misappropriation, and shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding three years or fined not exceeding six thousand Baht, or both. If such property comes under the possession of the offender on account of being delivered to him by the other person by mistake by any means whatever, or being a lost property found by him, the offender shall be liable to one-half of the punishment.

My Family case (divorce case) in 5 weeks and my Civil Infringement case a week later