Let Battle Commence

Mekong

so will there still be a court hearing if wifes house is flooded??

YES!

Her registered address in Thailand is a still at a family home in Bang Sue where all court papers are sent to, no excuse for floods.

For the Civil case, in which I am suing her for divorce, if she or her legal representative fail to show the courts will rule in my favour in her absence.

For the Criminal cases the Judge has accepted preliminary evidence from my lawyer and I have a hearing set for late November to present evidence, she does not have to attend but if not it is her only chance to defend herself against the charges and if the court accepts the evidence there will be a warrant issued for her.

For the Criminal cases the Judge has accepted preliminary evidence from my lawyer and I have a hearing set for late November to present evidence, she does not have to attend but if not it is her only chance to defend herself against the charges and if the court accepts the evidence there will be a warrant issued for her.

Criminal case? Don't recall that. What's that about?

HH

• 4 weeks later...

Not much to update, she didn't show up at Dusit Court last week excuse being "Lawyers house flooded"

She made counter sue against me claiming I abandoned her, not surprised she tried this since under Thai law 12 abandonment and divorce is granted and she gets everything. She forgets the fact she flew to Madrid to see me October 2543 and I have copy of her eticket, photos in Madrid and a scan of her entry stamp, stupid bitch!

Criminal hearing in 2 weeks, I have to present evidence in Thai at Ratchada Criminal Court, biggest test to date of my linguistic skills, next civil hearing is early December.

Stay tuned