The return of an old flame

waerth

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I had a great night. She was true to her word. We went to 13 coins and after that to the Huai Kwang nightmarket for a coffee.

She said hi to KS whom she still remembers from the time she was the cashier at Woodstock.

I immediately remembered why I liked her so much. She is a person with whom you can hold a good conversation about many subjects and she gives thought out answers. She has her opinions and is not afraid to tell them. Which is what I love in a woman.

It was clear both of us have 10 years behind us. And it was good to catch up. Some of the old sparks were obviously still there. She has done well for herself and has a good job and a nice own business.

Will see where it goes from here. At least I regained a good friend again :)

W

Should be interesting to see what happens.

I would say that it probably is about time both of you have somebody. It would be nice if you two can get together.

Like I told someone else today.

"If there is one thing that I learned is that I just have to go for things as far as I can go. And bail out when it starts hurting me."

Which is the tactic I will follow.

Irony is she is everything I have been looking for in a woman and could not find which is why I stayed single in the last 3 years. And now it turns out that the (almost) perfect woman is an old flame.

All that troubles me is her ex- . Long life the internet as I have googled him and found out some things. He is very obsessed with his work it seems and he never mentions his family but twice. He does seem to have dropped off the net after 2009 only a few messages from him since them. As if his work has gone totally downhill after that.

Which fits with a few things my old flame told me (he was totally obsessed by his business and never had time for her or the kids)

Well we had our second date today. We were supposed to go and watch "butterflies" in a park this morning. Unfortunately she had some work to attend to, so we now had lunch at MK instead. She paid ... again.

So far we have been calling eachother multiple times a day and we are chatting through facebook messages a lot.

We have a lot in common and the same things that we want from a relationship.

Will see where this heads but havent felt this good inside in a long time :)

Archived