Anyone coming from the US soon-ish?

khunsanuk

I and any excuse to visit LOS is a good one, checkbook permitting.

Last Sept. I saw you enter Shark Bar with a gal that I know had LEXUS written all over her. :up::up::up: If that is the company you usually keep, a well-padded checkbook gotta be required. She had to be movie star/TV commercial quality in looks.

HH

• 2 weeks later...

It is still up in the air. American Airlines and/or JAL appear to be playing "revenue management" "bait and switch" games, and I can't get an acceptable connection. (I really don't want to do TWO(2) connections in foreign airports I've never seen before, and I'm allergic to Airbus, anyway.)

And the recent yoyo mode operation of Thai360.com isn't helping any...

Hi,

No problem. Got some more games to play, so should still be okay for a month or 2.

"And the recent yoyo mode operation of Thai360.com isn't helping any..."

I know :(

No idea what the fuck is going on. Have asked Jigger, but no reply yet.

Sanuk!

I just gave up fighting with AA, and booked the flights. I am *NOT* happy about the return connections: I *REALLY* don't like international 2-hour connections in unfamiliar airports. (However, one of the airports is SFO, so it shouldn't be a huge issue.)

I'm going to call AA tomorrow and see if I can lean on them a little to get me a better flight (i.e., the one I wanted, that they repeated bait-and-switched on me.)

The plan is to land late Monday night, 4 July, DEROS early Saturday evening 16 July. Nana Hotel: familiar known quantity, and I'm inside the window where Royal President would have a good rate.

Archived