Nana Hotel rooms

Nana Hotel responded with the following when asked about the pool: "We are under constructed the new pool, but our old one is still open to use. It will be closed after the new pool is open."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update

I have just booked thru Nanatours 4 single rooms

for the 850bht with breakfast deal at xmas

Roll on xmas

chok dee

Dont know why anyone would want to stay at the Nana when you've got The Dynasty across the road. The rooms are in so much better condition, its smaller, more intimate, the staff are friendly, (unlike the rude so-and-so's on the desk at The Nana), and you don't get the feeling you're like an ant in an anthill. You don't have to wait a long time for the elevators like I've found at The Nana. The only downside is that breakfast is not included. Big deal - there's noodle stalls right out the door with breakfast for 20 baht.

I never thought of this before, until now, but here is the definitive answer to your question. It is the sole reason for its attraction:

It's not the rooms that you elect to stay at Nana for. It is the atmosphere the hotel evokes. Both real, and imagined.

End of story.

HT

I can confirm the joiner fee at the Dynasty Inn. I was there three weeks ago and coughed up an extra 300 baht to the girl on the desk as I had two friends with me following the Nana Disco.

Apart from that - I was very impressed with the Dynasty Inn overall and will almost definitely stay there at Christmas. Unless I'm persuaded otherwise by this, and other, threads:)

There seems to be quite a difference of opinion regarding the Nana hotel. It's my preferred hotel in the area and I just booked a room there last week for B850 per night including breakfast. I used to get the rooms for 750 without breakfast, but they have changed their policy and no longer offer rooms without breakfast. The quality of the rooms varies quite a bit and I often have to change rooms two or three times before I'm satisfied. I think this variance in the quality of the rooms probably accounts for many of the negative comments. Fact is, I've gotten some very decent rooms at the Nana and I love their King size beds with those custom padded headboards.

Always ask for a room in the new wing and try for the upper floors, especially the rooms facing the pool (although with construction going on in the pool area, maybe the street side would be better right now). I always book through Nana tours and consistently get the same rate.

I've also stayed at the Dynasty on a number of occasions and liked it until they raised their rates about a year or so ago. Now that they charge a joiner fee for extra girls I will scratch them off my backup list.

The Nana has a number of advantages which includes: the best location, the best (?) disco, the Golden beer bar, an excellent travel agency, fast and inexpensive laundry service, and of course the infamous Nana hotel lobby which is always interesting - no matter what time it is! Also, with the early closing hours the Nana parking lot has become a favorite gathering place for freelancers and bargirls looking for something to do after the bars close?

What more could you ask for at less than 20 bucks a night! And, they do give discounts with stays longer than two weeks. Oh, by the way, I have had zero problems with the staff at the counter and usually find them very friendly when they are not busy. The lady with the bracelets and looong Khun bill approved hair is a real sweetheart.

ST

Not end of story. I have a nice big clean room with large bath tub. And great friendly maid, room, laundry, and front desk service too. Paradise found. The center of the universe for me at the moment. And yes the parking lot is collecting more and more fine ladies of the evening too.

• 1 month later...

Is there more than one wing in the Nana Hotel?

Also noticed the originator of this thread never got an answer. Does anyone know what the difference is between standard, superior and deluxe rooms?

Archived