Nana Hotel rooms

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those cockroaches are most likely just refugees from the Dyanasty Hotel across the street when they spray their rooms for insects. Don't worry the roaches will return to their favorite place (Dynasty) as soon as the spray settles.

But seriously and honestly, I have seen maybe three or four small cockroaches in as many stays at the Nana. And room quality and age vary greatly at the Nana. But all old buildings and hotels in Bangkok will never be completly free of insects. (Did you ever see the 1971 movie The Hellstrom Chronicles)? Landmark. Ambassador, Miami (of course), etc all have to spray regularly to keep the cockroaches in check. Even Marriots and Sheraton (though I have never stayed there) are not immune or will eventully see a cockroach.

Up until now the only hotel where I have seen a small cockroach has been the Kao San road Palace, also saw a small spider in the bathroom.

Incidentally I was bitten on the foot by a spider in Lamai it was pretty painful, I had to sleep with my fooT raised as the swelling was pretty bad.

Are spiders called something like maugbaum in Thai

STH

Bathrooms in the Nana are compact.

Bath come shower

toilet right next to bath with spray thingy if you

don't use paper.

Sink, hair dryer, phone, free soap, bouble bath, shampoo

hair cap.

But not a lot of room for anything else

chok dee

I've stayed at the Nana quite a few times, in old rooms and new, and have never seen any bugs. >

I saw bugs in my room the one night I stayed at the Nana. Though my gf was eating them.

Archived