Why we need to ban smoking ...

gobbledonk

yeah ban it.... do what we (as a society) normally do, and cater to the lowest denominator. Mobile phones make you sick as well according to last nights news, ban them too. Grog.. ban it. Chocolate.. ban it.. You watch, some moron will get run over by a car while sending an SMS soon and they'll ban texting while walking...

Seems to be the answer to everything lately... Banning shit because idiots do stupid things.

AND 3500 cigarettes over a pregnancy at 12-13/day aint exactly chain smoking... Half a pack a day. Maybe we should simply ban idiots talking to the media?

sorry woke up grumps... rant over

Back in the 40's, 50's, 60's millions of babies were born to heavy smoking women, Not saying its good for you but!!!!!!!

I was one of them, and I will never forgive my mother for being an addict when she had my brother and two of my sisters, then becoming a holier-than-thou ex-smoker when my youngest brother arrived. She would lecture people incessantly about their addictions, completely oblivious to the hypocrisy.

in the 40's, 50's, 60's the rate of still births and abnormalities was likely a lot higher than it is today, with both the advances in technology and knowledge of what's good and bad for a pregnant woman to consume.

Archived